Custom Cut Rug Pad
Did you know that a good quality rug pad is the best long-term care you can provide to your rug? Rug pad (or cushion) will protect your rugs from wear and elongate their lifespan ensuring that your family heirlooms last as long as possible. Let us help you choose the right pad for each of your rugs. Our pad provides soft cushioned feel when walking on the rug, keeps it in place, helps prevent slipping, AND protects your floors underneath. Our pad is designed to last the lifetime of the rug. If you have pets that have soiled your rugs, the pad should be replaced more frequently. At Rug Worx® we offer several styles of custom rug pad – each designed to fit your specific needs.
Why Choose Our Pad?
- No Odors or Off Gassing
- Non-Toxic and Non- Allergenic
- Radiant Heat (heated floors) – Perfect No Degrading
- Synthetic backing will not stain, discolor or mar floor
- Certified Green Label by CRI Institute
- Sustainable product from recycled & recyclable materials
- Moisture Barrier/Pet Barrier available in 2 pad types
Do I Need Rug Pad?
Pet Urine Barrier Is Like Insurance for Your Floor
Closed Cell backing provides a moisture deterrent against pet urine & spills
Features & Benefits
- Closed Cell backing provides a moisture deterrent against pet urine & spills
- Ribbed design to provide extra cushioning
- Midweight 28 Oz/Sq Yd
- $3.00 per SF Retail (discounted rates with cleaning are available)
Green Label Plus Certified – The only felt rug pad on the market that is “Go Green.”
ECO by Design
Features & Benefits
- Eco by Design is Green Label Plus Certified by the Carpet & rug Institute as an environmentally safe product.
- Pet Urine Barrier – The only rug pad with Pet Urine Barrier, our Moisture Barrier designed to keep pet urine from ruining your hardwood and other floors
- Green Label Plus Certified – The only felt rug pad on the market that is “Go Green.”
- $2.50 per SF Retail (discounted rates with cleaning are available)
Protect Your Floors from
SpillS and Pet Urine
Can you tell that the RUG PAD in the middle has a moisture barrier?! Great for protection of your hard floors underneath your rugs to protect against spills and pet accidents.
Need Help Selecting The Proper Pad For Your Rug?
Click the Button Below and Contact Us to Get Started